Seattle Event Photographer • Fundraisers • Corporate Events
Reviews For Nityia’s Event Photography
Nityia was the perfect fit for our corporate event, in terms of both professionalism and style of work. She understood our needs with little direction and picked up on the spirit of our conference quickly once onsite. We got all the shots we were hoping for and they were turned around very quickly. Thank you, Nityia
“Nityia joined us for a corporate event to take headshots of our sales team and event photos during an open house. She did a fantastic job making our sales members comfortable in taking photos giving just enough direction to not have to put too much thought into it! She also captured fantastic event photos we plan to use for marketing campaigns in the future. Thanks again Nityia!”
“You can’t go wrong hiring Nityia for your next event! She knows what customers want, goes about her work with creativity and diligence, and is always pleasant to work with. The high quality of her photography speaks for itself!”
Capture the Energy, Magic and Enthusiasm of Your Next Event With An Event Photographer
Leverage the opportunity for more exposure and engagement with high quality photographs and video clips of your Seattle event. I create branded images celebrating your event chairs, speakers, honorees and sponsors. Photographs of enthusiastic guests also make for great marketing opportunities.
Types Of Event Photos
“We hired Nityia to photograph our association’s annual convention and we are so glad we did! Nityia was extremely responsive in the lead up to the event. The final photos were exactly what we were looking for. She took general photos of our event and did a professional headshot booth for our attendees. Our attendees had nothing but good things to say about her and praised her kindness and professionalism. With this being our first major even post-pandemic, we are so glad that Nityia was there to capture the magic of getting back together in-person.“
Celebrating Fundraising Blitzs
Speakers and VIP’s with Event Branding
“We hired Nityia Photography as our Seattle event photographer for our conference. She was a fantastic conference photographer; our attendees and speakers felt at ease with her so she was able to get impactful and candid shots throughout our Seattle conference. Nityia was wonderful to work with and had great communication prior and during the conference. Highly recommend to others!“
Event Attendees Looking Glamorous!
Take Your Seattle Event To The Next Level
Beyond the benefits of branding and marketing collateral you can use to increase your event’s exposure, having a professional event photographer takes your event to the next level. Not only does it create a wow factor, your guests will have beautiful photos they can look back on to remember the amazing time they had at your event. Contact me for professional event photography at your next Seattle area event.
View more event highlights in these blog posts:
- Chihuly Glass Garden– Venture Into Cures fundraising event
- Sky Church at MoPOP– A unique Seattle venue for after-conference parties
- B&G Club Gala & Fundraiser– Annual fundraiser with powerhouse auctioneer, Fred Grandos
- Zenoti Innergize Conference– Technology meets the beauty and wellness industry.
- Seattle Convention Center – A great venue to host your conference or symposium
- Railspur Construction Kickoff! – A groundbreaking event to celebrate a milestone construction project in Pioneer Square
- Sponsorship highlights showcase – an international conference of hoteliers, this gallery showcases event sponsors
- Speaker highlights & location – HEDNA conference speaker highlights, attendee networking, & location
- Fundraising Award Breakfast– Norm Maleng Advocate for Youth Award
- Event Overview – This was the Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance national conference- researchers, cancer patients and survivors + their caregivers
- Annual Meeting – The Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle- Annual Connections Event
“I found Nityia Photography via Google. Our event was a very traditional Indian event and was in Sammamish. I simply left a message on her website and got an immediate response.
Nityia is very talented. She takes her time to understand the event, do research about the event, learn the names of the people hosting the event. That kind of personal attention is what we got from Nityia.
The photos have come out really great and Nityia did not miss a single important part of the event.
She was on time (even before we showed up to the place 🙂 ) and helped us get the place in order.
Overall a fantastic experience and awesome photos. Highly recommend.”